Popular Posts

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Memories take us back. Dreams take us forward. February 2018.

Life is all about doing and appreciating and fun!

Making: A month of softie making for family, friends, and charity.

Cooking: As many carb free meals as possible. This yummy stir-fry featured in the Better Homes & Gardens magazine that I purchased last month.
Drinking: Chai tea which is warm, comforting, and delicious.  

Playing: Throwing a ball and counting with my Goddaughter who is 3 years old.

Deciding: who to vote for at the state election. Every vote counts.

Waiting: Still waiting for the result of an application. Waiting. Still waiting.

Liking: I made a new leg and repaired a doll this month for the daughter of a work colleague. It makes me happy knowing that I made someone smile.
Loving: Learning new things and enjoying it! I attended a cake topper making class with some friends and made Molly.

Considering: After losing another friend to suicide I find myself questioning the meaning of life… Sigh… Too many thoughts to put into words…

Buying: Takeaway Indian for dinner.

Watching: We went to the local wrestling championship with the kids. So many loud bangs and a bit of blood. They love it!


Next watch: Dragula on the SBS. Have you seen it? Hosted by the Boulet Brothers', it features drag queens that love horror in a competition to find the next World Drag Supermonster. If you dare to watch something different, then give it a go.


Smelling: I can often smell yeast in the air when I walk past the brewery in town. Not a preferred smell by everyone!

Following: New crochet pages on Instagram.


Giggling: At my own jokes!


No comments:

Post a Comment