Popular Posts

Monday 12 February 2018

Softie cuteness for Mirabel

Softies for Mirabel is happening again this year! This annual handmade toy drive helps children from families that have been affected by drug use. It warms my heart knowing the special girls and boys out there are playing with toys made by heaps and heaps of crafty people around the country.


It has been too long between donations from me so I dedicated some time to make something over the weekend. This wonderful, charitable cause has been managed by Meet Me At Mike's in the past and now the softies go directly to the Mirabel Foundation.


I have made some Softies for Mirabel in the past. You can also see mine here. Lots of other Softies for Mirabel can be viewed here. Have a look. Cute!


My newest donation is a purple owl. It will be in the post this week and I really hope it makes someone smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment